[Public-list] vent loop height

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Thu Sep 22 09:50:18 PDT 2005

my Vented loop is at the same location - as high as one can get it. I can not imagine getting the hoses to turn without a heat gun.

>>> sousa_stephen at emc.com 09/22/05 12:17 PM >>>
Dan,

Someone on the list suggested using a heat gun and KY Jelly to make it
easier for the fittings to go together. I used both suggestions and they
worked well, without the heat gun it was a night mare trying to make the
loops. The Vented Loop needs to be above the waterline when laying over, I
would think that the pressure required to move water would increase as the
height increases for the loop. The loop in #114 is at or about the toe rail
height.

Hope this helps.

Stephen