[Public-list] video

Brian Palmer Bpalmer at DigitalArsenal.com
Thu Sep 22 14:31:20 PDT 2005

Gordon,

It's the same video as last year that was encoded in DivX AVI format
then.  I think you saw it then OK, so maybe you can use the old link
to see it still if you are on the same PC:

http://digitalarsenal.com/lingin/oxford2.avi

The WMV file should work also if you have your windows media player up
to date.  Try running Windows Update, and specify to update the
Windows Media Player if an update is available.  Let me know if you
still have problems.

-Brian