[Public-list] video

Brian Palmer Bpalmer at DigitalArsenal.com
Thu Sep 22 15:19:06 PDT 2005

Gord,

I use a Mac at work, and I found you can download Windows Media player
for Mac from Microsoft.com, although it's a little buggy.  Otherwise,
try to install the DivX codec from here:
http://www.divx.com/divx/download/  and see if you can play it then.
I haven't tried DivX on the Mac, so I don't know if it will run in
your Quicktime player, or if there's a DivX player that gets installed
with the codec.

-Brian