[Public-list] Re: Public-list Digest, Vol 486, Issue 3

Gail DeMoss gdemoss at alberg30.org
Thu Sep 22 19:11:51 PDT 2005

The Alberg is a sturdy ship.  Many have survived when other boats around
them have been lost.  We wish the best for "Thunder" but we wish her
owners to be safely away from the dangers of this fearsome storm.  Take
care of yourselves and know that the Alberg family is holding you in
thought and prayer.

Gail Dinwiddie
Calypso #543

--

 Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things
 that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.  So throw off the