[Public-list] Timbuktu revival

Rob Alley 1ralley at comcast.net
Sun Sep 25 16:44:10 PDT 2005

I concur.  A30 219 has the universal M-18 installed, as do some
others--it was a group buy in the mid 1980's.  It is rated at 14 horses
at its top RPM--a few more horsepower wouldn't hurt, and the few $ the
extra horses cost should be paid back in less engine wear over time,
giving longer life for the same maintenance.

Rob