[Public-list] Longitudinal Center of Gravity

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Mon Sep 26 18:48:30 PDT 2005

In a message dated 9/26/2005 8:03:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jg1111 at msn.com writes:

Mike,
I looked at the lines plan on Roger's site and I think the 16'  1"
measurement is the Lateral Center of Buoyancy. I'm looking for the  Longitudinal Center
of Gravity. There are two Centers of Gravity measurements  the Verticle Center
of Gravity and the Longitudinal Center of Gravity. The  centers of gravity
are what I am interested in to make the calculations to  design the hoist  to
lift the boat out of the water. Jack probably  determined what these centers of
gravity measurements were. Do you think  you  can get these?
Thanks,
John