[Public-list] Why , oh, why won't my glow plugs glow?

John Boor 5thseason at canada.com
Tue Sep 27 05:49:03 PDT 2005

>Randy

If you have access to a volt meter check to see that you get
full voltage right at the plug.  When you said that the
solenoid clicks but does not connect fully indicates that
you may have low voltage to the engine.  The common point is
the neutral (ground) to the engine check this carefully
befor you purchase anything.
John Boor
MAHSEER #380
 Greetings,