[Public-list] Mast step

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Tue Sep 27 05:45:38 PDT 2005

Pete,

Don't waste your time!
There is no reason to re-invent the wheel.

Your boat #78 fits right into this category of repair.

See:
http://alberg30.org/maintenance/disorganized/deckbeam/repair.html

I have done this and so have many Alberg 30 Racers & Cruisers. It is The
best way to repair the deck beam.
Since I have done this I have had no Issues.
--
C.B. Currier
Rear-Commodore Racing Ches. Bay A30 Assn