[Public-list] another outboard discussion

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 30 05:08:53 PDT 2005

In my opinion a 9.9HP outboard is not sufficient power for the Alberg 30.
Ok, It will propel you around the harbor, in-and-out of the slip, and take
you places on calm days. But, when you really have to get home and it is
really rough and you need to drive straight into it...with a 9.9 you should
make alternate plans about your return voyage (i.e. parking the boat and
renting a car, or call the boss and telling him you are calling in sick)

Mike Lehman