[Public-list] RE: Public-list Digest, Vol 494, Issue 7

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 12:52:00 PDT 2005

evil,
to what purpose are the multiple trapeze. ease of mast climbing?
hhmmmmmm
dan(saintly) just ask joe traub
by the way the first alberg race from cheboygan to mackinaw bridge was two weeks ago. i am sad to say that mssr traub won

Gordon Laco <mainstay at csolve.net> wrote:
Can I fit multiple trapeze gear to my boat...

Gord (evil gord) #426 Surprise