[Public-list] Please unregister me for awhile

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Fri Sep 30 15:27:38 PDT 2005

Glenn Brooks wrote:
> Yykes, sorry I've not kept track of my 'un-register' email
> instructions.  didn't think I would need them.  Please take me off the
> list for a while.  My incoming mail is briming over with katrina
> response stuff and I need to triage my reading material...

Send an email with a subject of "unsubscribe password" to
public-list-request at alberg30.org (substituting your real password, of
course).  Or, go to http://www.alberg30.org/lists/ and follow the
directions there.  Or, wait until tomorrow when you get the monthly
reminder of your password and follow the instructions in that email.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                                             'The Middle' by Ogden Nash