[Public-list] new to the alberg community

Jeremy Kosteczko jeremy45_98 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 19:58:27 PDT 2005

my name is jeremy kosteczko and i recently took
ownership of #177 on friday september 16. the boat was
previously owned by kim jenkins in florida. the boat
is now in new york. my friend james schuler (#170)
will be the  one helping me bring #177 back to her
full glory. the two boats will be parked next to each
other at his house for winter projects on both boats.
then next spring we will be putting them back in the
water together and sailing around. i warn all on the
list now i will be looking for lots of help becasue
this is my first boat and boy am i glad i picked an
alberg 30. thank you all jeremy kosteczko #177