[Public-list] Traveler Replacement

Matt in Marblehead alberg.guy at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 2 08:19:56 PDT 2006

Can anyone recommend a suitable replacement mainsheet traveler for an Alberg
30?

I've removed the existing track and one immediate issue presents itself.
The original track is curved slightly to match the curvature of the ridge
where the track mounts just aft of the tiller.  Must the replacement track
be pre-bent or shimmed to match this curvature or will a stock straight
track be OK, i.e. will it bend naturally as it's through-bolted to the
ridge?  This is a question as much for the various manufacturers out there
but I know somebody must have replaced their traveler system at some point.

Thanks.