[Public-list] Soliciting photos

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Sat Apr 1 19:26:26 PST 2006

You'll find a bunch of useful stuff on the web site:
http://www.alberg30.org/maintenance/ though there may not be many
general interior shots.  You might also want to add your sites to the
BoatMaintenance WebRing (which you can find at that URL).

I also recommend looking at boat listings and using Google's image
search: http://images.google.com/images?q=alberg+30

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.