[Public-list] COB while solo

Bill Ydel bydel at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 5 09:39:40 PDT 2006

I have the boat in Charleston, SC. The good news is that the water temp in
January is 58 to 60 and in the summer is in the mid 80's. The bad news is
that we have to have the bottom cleaned by a diver at least every 60 days.
At those temperatures it does not take long for things to start to attach
themselves to the hull.

Bill