[Public-list] Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Re: Varnish Removal ?

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Fri Apr 7 19:55:11 PDT 2006

I've blocked the messages from Jon.  This is a good time to remind
everyone that when you turn on an auto-reply rule, it should be *after*
processing mailing lists into another folder.  Mail loops are evil
things.  It's fortunate that Gail noticed this one so quickly.

Jon, when you get back from Spring Break, send me an email directly to
remind me to turn your access back on.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.