[Public-list] Solid State Refrigerator

Todd biglollybob at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 17:19:40 PDT 2006

My understanding of it is when you put electricity through the ceramic plate
that it is supposed to get cold.  Mine barely got any cooler than ambient
air but drew a lot of amperage.  I ripped it out, filled the space with
insulation and installed a conventional refrigeration unit.

Todd
Strathgowan #400
www.weliveonaboat.blogspot.com