[Public-list] Handheld GPS

Bob Crinion bob at fox.nstn.ca
Wed Apr 12 05:54:48 PDT 2006

Hi All,

You can also use Velcro strips on the back of your handheld GPS unit and
place the Velcro strip mates where ever you want them in your cockpit.

Not pretty but ultra simple, works for me.

One location I use is a couple of Velcro strips under the compass cover.
Flip it up and stick her there.

Cheers,

-bob
A30 #560