[Public-list] Fuel tank

Bob Crinion bob at fox.nstn.ca
Wed Apr 26 06:48:05 PDT 2006

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply.

Mirax Corp.
4999 Flyer Ave.
St. Louis, Missouri  63139

model AV 717
68 liter
18 Gal
wall thickness .090
lot 222
mfg. 5/86

This is some of the info you posted about your tank as well as the
measurements.
I'm wondering if it will fit my boat which is Hull # 560.

Do you know if the storage lockers are the same between pre-liner hulls and
Alberg 30's with hull liners?

To purchase a stock tank that would fit the starboard locker and be able to
use the same fuel filler fitting would be great!

Much thanks,

-bob

A30 #560
Email: bob at fox.nstn.ca