[Public-list] 1961 25' Whitby

victoria youngaitis vickyyoungaitis at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 3 08:10:00 PDT 2006

Yes, that was Walter's black-hulled Formosa, a few slips away from Bill's
Vagabond.  A small world indeed!  (I'm not speaking to Walter, at the
present.)
The wooden boat (that I was hoping to get dropped in the water tomorrow, but
may wait until I get her surveyed) is a 1939 Alden Malabar Jr.  I have a
mast for her, but I'm still debating saving it to offer to whomever may buy
my Whitby.  I'm planning to mount an outboard on her, so I can take her the
the N. Shore.  (There are no slips available at my marina, and Gateway is
too pricey for me.)
I just read your email, today, about the party.  I hope you all had a great
time!  Any more in the future?
Best regards,
Vicky