[Public-list] Has anyone experience with Bristol Finish Varnish?

Bill Ydel bydel at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 1 14:06:11 PDT 2006

Roger,
There is 35 footer down the dock from me whose owner thinks that Bristol
finish is the greatest thing ever. Since it is a 2 part product, he can get
multiple coats on his bright work in one day. It seems to hold up pretty
well in the Charleston Sun. I have not been converted; I am still very
pleased with a combination of Cetol light and Cetol gloss.

The idea however of taping the wood and getting the whole job done in one
weekend, does seem to have a lot of appeal.

Bill
SallyB #441