[Public-list] Wiki

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Fri Aug 4 20:56:07 PDT 2006

Pete,

1. Go to http://alberg30.org/collaborate/
2. Click "UserPreferences" in the upper right corner.
    or, I guess you could go directly to
http://alberg30.org/collaborate/UserPreferences
3. Put "PeterAmos" (no space) in the Name field
4. Put a password in both of the Password fields.  It can be something
simple.  It's not guarding Fort Knox; this is just a precaution to
prevent spammers from filling the site up.
5. Put your email address in the Email field
6. Click "Create Profile"
I think that will also log you in.  You only need to create a profile
once.  If you come back to the site, you can to to the same page and
login with just the Name and first Password fields and click "Login".
7. Go to http://alberg30.org/collaborate/AlbergBoatsForSale
8. Click "EditText" down at the bottom of the page (in the blue area).
9. Type in your listing.
10. Click "Save Changes".

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org