[Public-list] FREE Maptech Chart Kit

brian george smith icreate at alaska.net
Mon Aug 21 12:21:04 PDT 2006

Speaking of charts...  I just went out to by a
Garmin 'Blue Chart' of North America - and my
local Alaska sailing areas - chart-  Only to find
that it's PC ONLY!  I have a Map 76CS handheld,
one year old-  but apparently can't upload charts
with my (newer) G5 MAC???

Anybody have a workaround??

Thnx~

Brian Smith