[Public-list] Mast rake. Ventilation

edward schroeder eddiediver at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 21 13:58:56 PDT 2006

Thanks Mike. The photo helped a lot. Need to buy some mahogany or teak. Ed. Schroeder

Mike Lehman <sail_505 at hotmail.com> wrote:  The companionway hatch is 2 boards. The lower one is a solid piece, no
louvers and the top is louvered. They were all make from teak. There is an
Alberg listed that is in Georgetown MD that has a picture of the
companionway hatches at:

http://www.boats.com

Mike Lehman