[Public-list] Wilcox-Crittenden Jr. Toilet

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 22 06:24:21 PDT 2006

While re-building these toilets are expensive, I believe they are worth it.
I have used the plastic ones and they are cheaply made. I plan to continue
to rebuild my WC pump and I do every 5 or so years, because of the qualtiy
of the head itself.

try:

http://www.wilcox-crittenden.com/displayproductline.asp?bid=&plid=4#

Mike Lehman