[Public-list] Itinerary Comments?

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Sun Aug 27 08:38:30 PDT 2006

Elaine and Brian Timmins wrote:
> George,
>   I've seen you recommend that book many times. In fact, I did buy it
> through the A30 site link. It is a great book with a wonderful approach to
> the bay.

Sorry for the repetition.  I've collected a number of guides to the
Chesapeake Bay, and that's the only one I've found really useful.

I saw in the newspaper, today, a notice about a new brochure with a map
showing historical sites accessible by water.  The press release seems
to be premature, as I couldn't find the brochure on the website
mentioned, but you can find the press release at
http://www.fourriversheritage.org/new_page_2.htm and maybe they could
mail you a copy.

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.