[Public-list] Depth measurement for documentation

Gail DeMoss gdemoss at alberg30.org
Tue Aug 29 13:02:18 PDT 2006

The specifications for the Alberg 30 state the draft is 4'3".  Ballast,
3300 lbs.  Displacement, 9000 lbs.  Beam, 8'9". L.O.A., 30'3".  L.W.L,
21'8" and sail area, 410 sq. ft. working canvas.  All of this
information was found in the Chesapeake Bay Alberg 30 One-Design
Association, Inc. handbook

Although, every time we have gone aground I could have sworn we were in
at least 6 feet of water!  Do we really have that much "stuff" on the boat?

Gail Dinwiddie
Calypso #543

--
 Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things
 that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.  So throw off the