[Public-list] dodger..LG

Jonathan Adams laughing_gull at verizon.net
Mon Dec 25 08:40:18 PST 2006

All,

I responded too early without reading the whole thread.

The dodger that the folks at Genco marine made works well, and was reasonably priced versus what an Annapolis shop would charge. They are familiar with A30s, and therefore, it was easy to deal with them on the measurement front.

http://www.gencomarine.com/dodgers/album.cfm

I have documented my project - along with what I would do differently in terms of mail ordering here

http://mysite.verizon.net/laughing_gull/id1.html

I am curious as to whether anyone has any advice for a dodger extension. Where do you put the support poles?

Jonathan
197