[Public-list] Propeller question

John Boor 5thseason at canada.com
Mon Feb 13 12:11:52 PST 2006

> No worries about being long winded... This is stuff I know
> nothing about and need to learn!
>
> Gord #426
> Hi every one
I am not sure if I am the John mentioned below.  I did
comment on changing the prop diam and pitch to get more
RPM's for recharging my batteries.  If I am the one when I
rewired my boat I inbstalled a 95 amp alternator, a zantrex
612 multi stage regulator, a Zantrex Digital duo charge unit
to recharge my starting battery and a Link 10 battery
monitor sensor to monitor my 4 225Amp deep cycle batteries.
John Boor
MAHSEER #380