[Public-list] very good renovation article

edward schroeder eddiediver at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 14 11:44:10 PST 2006

George; Thanks for reminding me of that site again. I had forgotten about the Tool page. Ed. Schroeder

George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at alberg30.org> wrote:  edward schroeder wrote:
> In the Jan. issue of "Good Old Boat" there is a reference to a verg
> good website for renovating a Triton that has applications for our
> Alberg 30's. The website is www.triton381.com. The rudder repair and
> list of tools (with pros and cons for each tool) is particularly
> excellent.

Ed, I don't know if you noticed, but the Glissando site is on the
BoatMaintenance webring that I started. There's also more than a bit of
maintenance info on the Alberg 30 site
(http://alberg30.org/maintenance/), also including tool recommendations
(http://alberg30.org/maintenance/tools/).

- George