[Public-list] Delaminated deck beam photos

Randy Katz randyk at bertschi.org
Tue Feb 21 11:34:29 PST 2006

Greetings, All,
    I'm in the process of reinforcing the delaminated deck beam.  I have
several photos of what's inside-- what it all looks like in my 1969 beauty
if anyone wants to see them.
    Is there a library for this sort of thing anywhere?
    I'll hold the photos here till I get the word.

   I'm planning to sister in  a couple of knee supports to the existing
posts on the head side of the fwd bulkhead, and to add  the aluminum plates
across the beam (one was already in place, but I think another on the other
side of the beam will help).  A survey of the A-30 website has been useful
in considering how to do this.

    Regards,
Randy Katz
#249 (no liner)