[Public-list] Re: Alberg Odyssey for sale in Hawaii

Henry Hilliard island_light at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 14:08:11 PST 2006

Gordon:
I agree with your observations  concerning the
practicality of the layout on all counts. Yet I
remain curious how a West Coast  outfit  obtained
molds in the sixties to produce the  hulls  for the
"Odyssey " series - perhaps  this has been covered
somewhere within the alberg30.org tombs  - I'm always
curious about  any  and all  trivia  re   - as for
the high heels I'll have to  review the photos.

Henry  Hilliard
Celeste #394