[Public-list] New companionway sill

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Mon Jan 2 13:29:27 PST 2006

I am looking into a new companionway sill. Right  now I have quote for a
one-off and it is not cheap. My questions is - is there anyone else who
needs a new companionway sill? My sources says if there were others, the
cost of the setups (there are five of them) would be spread among others
and the unit price would be a lot lower.

Any other ideas about getting a new companionway sill made? This does
not strke me as a stock piece of wood,but who knows?????

thanks.