[Public-list] server issues

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Tue Jan 17 16:13:07 PST 2006

I apologize for any delays or lost messages on the email lists.  You may
also find that the website is sometimes unavailable.

When I got home from the Annual Dinner, I found the website down and
could not connect to the server remotely.  I drove in to reset the
server, and found that the air conditioning in the server room had
failed.  Since then, the server has needed resetting several more times,
as the disk drives or disk controller seem to have been damaged.

I will get a new server in place as soon as possible.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                                             'The Middle' by Ogden Nash