[Public-list] Lazyjacks

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Sun Jan 8 07:42:04 PST 2006

I would have thought full battens would be twisted into pretzels doing that,
mine are on Schaeffer slide cars. Since it works for you I will have to try
it - would be nice to get away from the lazy strings. By the way I use small
Laser plastic dinghy blocks on the lasyjacks - got a great deal on them in
Kingston Ontario during CORK a few years back - normally $9 each, I got them
for $1.50 have 3 per side - no wear on the sail, they weigh boo all and they
really help align the jacks.

Maybe your system will work for me - then I can redeploy them to something
else - spinnaker blocks for an A-37 perhaps ; )

Thanks Gord.
As always,
John