[Public-list] Re: Circumnav. Documentary

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Tue Jan 10 21:05:47 PST 2006

On Jan 10, 2006, at 10:55 PM, brian george smith wrote:

> Off the subject...  But can someone point me to
> where I can buy the video/DVD of that documentary
> by the Frenchman (?) who circumnavigated with
> an A-30??

That would be Yves Gelinas, inventor of the Cape Horn windvane, on his
Alberg 30 "Jean du Sud."

You can order the DVD here:

http://www.capehorn.com/sections/formulaires/acommvid.htm

(Price is the same for US or Canadian $, and the DVD is in both French
and English - i.e. there is only one DVD, and you select your language
from the disc's menu.)

--- R.