[Public-list] Re: Circumnav. Documentary

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Thu Jan 12 00:55:50 PST 2006

Yves film is a must have for any individual and club, particularly nice to
watch and rewatch on those long winter nights when we are all suffering from
pelagic withdrawal. Occasionally he shows up to the Annual dinner with the
Great Lakes Alberg Association which is always heightened by his presence.
His family is very talented as well in the arts, if fact his niece is the
Quebec rock star Mitsou.
As an individual he's a really interesting, talented and nice guy.  Quite
the renaissance man.
I like him very much.
Cheers,
John