[Public-list] Halyards etc

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Jul 31 11:08:55 PDT 2006

Hello all -

Just got off the phone with Andrew - I am certainly going in on the sheave
purchase.

FYI - the man who was Whitby Boatworks splicer is alive and well and still
in business.  Wilson Yates is a fun man to talk to - he is a Newfoundlander
who now lives back on 'the Rock' and ships wire to rope halyards at great
prices, anywhere.

His number is 709-485-2944

On another topic, I am going to be exhibiting at the Woodenboat Magazine
Boat Show in Newport RI next month - if you are coming by you can see what I
really look like, and if it is true that I have a patch on one eye, a parrot
and a wooden leg...

Gord #426 Surprise