[Public-list] Atomic 4 compression

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 19:02:36 PDT 2006

I have a 13x8 2 blade with a Beta 16 HP diesel. I can run right up to 3000
RPM. I have not measured speed because my speedo has never worked, and my
GPS is also not working at the moment, but it appears that I can't go any
faster than what I get at 3000 RPM. The boat throws quite a wake at that
speed.

Glad to hear you got your motor sorted out. I know how much it sucks futzing
around with the motor on a sailboat. I'd much rather go sailing...

Later,