[Public-list] [SPAM] Re: 1961 25' Whitby

victoria youngaitis vickyyoungaitis at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 15 11:30:51 PDT 2006

P.S.:  What dry rot?!?  If you're referring to the wooden boat I'm working
on, I'll have you know there isn't a spot of rot on her, dry or otherwise.
She was completely rebuilt in FLA, and I'm finishing the cosmetics (painting
and varnishing), right now.  She's turning out so beautiful, I think I may
end-up keeping her, along with my Pearson.
Really have to run, now!