[Public-list] Baby on Board

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Jul 18 13:02:53 PDT 2006

When our guys were infants we brought the car seat into the boat and made it
fast in a bunk.  We made sure that there was nothing that could fall on them
when the boat heeled, and also made sure that one of us was keeping an eye
on the baby all the time, at least through the hatch.

Congrats!

Gord #426