[Public-list] Fuel tanks

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Jul 25 11:20:56 PDT 2006

Hi again -

Condensation - yes that would occur, although a pvc Temp tank would sweat
less that a metallic one.  My son weights about what a full tank would -
and standing him on the rail above where the tank would go made a barely
noticeable dif in trim.  I don't think I am going to worry about it.

I bought a bronze y-valve that I will run both fuel lines into (old tank and
new) that will allow me to select which tank I am drawing from.  No pump
required with that set-up.

Way back people on the list were exchanging photos of the installation -
seems straight forward.

G.