[Public-list] A30 Yawl Plans

John Brugeman johnbrugeman at ameritech.net
Wed Jul 26 09:52:33 PDT 2006

Hi,

  I saw Andy at his boat on Monday and asked him about the plans for the A30 Yawl.  He is willing to share whatever he has with the group. But he also told me that Carl Alberg only had sent him vertical plans for the placement of the mizzen mast and sail. He has no plans for the rigging involved; that was engineer after the mast was placed.  It does involve a split aft stay and the shortening of the boom.  I will share them as I receive them.

  John Brugeman
  Mermaid 305

  PS.  Does anyone have a half hull model of the A30 or know of anyone who makes them?

FINNUS505 at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 7/14/2006 6:09:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,