[Public-list] an Alberg 30 available in Oxford MD

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Thu Jun 1 16:08:41 PDT 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Date: 	Thu, 1 Jun 2006 07:57:11 -0400
From: 	Wrightson, Charles <Charles.Wrightson at mercantile.com>
To: 	<idia at idiacomputing.com>

George- I am an alberg 30 owner from Oxford, Md. I am going to be
selling an Alberg 30 because I am in the process of purchasing another
boat. My alberg is a project boat with a lot of the heavy lifting done
(new North sails, new electronics, new halyards etc) If someone has let
the assoc. know that they are looking, let me know. Everyone who has
looked at my boat has been someone who wanted a ready to go boat. This
one (#195) is not that but a lot of the big expenses are done and it
needs tlc (new cushions etc) Thanks- Charles Wrightson