[Public-list] Change to Summer Cruise Schedule

Meinhold, Michael J MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com
Thu Jun 15 04:30:52 PDT 2006

Cruisers,

 Two small changes have been made to second week of the Summer Cruise
itinerary.
1) On Monday the 10th we'll go to Granary Creek on the Wye East instead
of Gross Creek. Gross Creek isn't deep enough for us.
2) We'll opt for a very short run between Granary Creek and Dividing
Creek on Tuesday, instead of traversing the Wye East several times.

Date      Day    Original        Modified
Mon 10    11    Gross Cr.       Granary Cr.
Tue 11    12    St. Michaels    Dividing Cr.
Wed 12    13    Dividing Cr.    St. Michaels

Regards,

Mike

Michael J. Meinhold
Rear Commodore, Cruising