[Public-list] We are finally on the move

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 15 19:41:53 PDT 2006

Due to Alberto we delayed our departure one day and then took a short day to Fairlee Creek.  We are now in Chesapeake City and leaving for Cape May at 0600.  There we will top off the tanks and at 0300 Saturday depart for Block Island.  At 5 knots it is a 40 hour run, so we should be at Block on Sunday afternoon.  As of now there a four boats making the trip.

I will try and get a message out tomorrow night, if not the next will be from Block.

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

"One country may support another's cause, but will never take it so seriously as it takes its own.  A moderately- sized force will be sent to its help; but if things go wrong, the operation is pretty well written off, and one tries to withdraw at the smallest possible cost."

Clausewitz, On War