[Public-list] Toe Rail

Bill Ydel bydel at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 2 11:58:13 PDT 2006

I am in the process of refinishing and rebedding my toe rail. Several months
ago I asked the list what size the Delrin (sp)spacer should be. I was very
careful to file away the answer but needless to say I can't find it.

So once again would someone please tell me what size the spacer under the
genoa track should be.

By the way, you would not believe how badly the teak was split and cracked
on the underside. I sanded the entire rail, coated the underside with West
System, filled the cracks with Bondo, sanded it smooth and then coated it
again with West System. I am in the process of putting on 7 to 8 coats of
Cetol.

They are starting to look pretty good.

Bill
SallyB #441