[Public-list] Window height - main cabin

Villo Marmei marmei_v at pathcom.com
Fri Jun 2 14:39:31 PDT 2006

HI John
One should also take into consideration ....How far down the curtains hang
over the stove to avoid a fire.
Choose a type of material to be flame resistant and push the curtain to the
far end of the track and tie down while cooking....When heeling the
curtains hang right over the middle of the stove.
Villo / AHTI KC-641