[Public-list] Take me off your contact list please!

Shannon Egan shannonegan1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 09:45:55 PDT 2006

Thanks,
  Shannon Egan

"Cole, Andrew L" <andrew.cole at llff.com> wrote:
  This is the way we led it originally, but it seemed to bind the car
somewhat with the side loading to get aft to the primary. The car is a
more modern ball bearing car with the sheave integrated into the car
with limited range of motion.

I will take a look again tomorrow night with the sheet coming directly
off the car.

Does anyone use a turning block for the genoa sheet or am I the only
black sheep?

Andrew

>Dear Andrew,
>I don't think that you need to run your sheets through
>the second car. You should be able to go directly from the first car to
the
>winch. The sideways stress is practically removed , the strain then
being
>upwards at the car location which would seem to be acceptable. Jonathan

Cole, Andrew L
Admitted in Maryland, Virginia & Florida
One Corporate Center
10451 Mill Run Circle, Suite 1000
Baltimore MD 21117

tel: 410 581-7408
fax: (410) 581-7410
mob: (410) 206-3577

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for public-list at alberg30.org. If you are not public-list at alberg30.org you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify andrew.cole at llff.com immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Cole, Andrew L therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.