[Public-list] Public-list Digest, Vol 693, Issue 1

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 10:09:43 PDT 2006

Tim Williams uses turning blocks on LinGin. You might ask him about them. I
think that they blew one up in the 2002 NOOD. It was windy that day. Those
blocks are under a lot of load, as you pointed out.

Personally, I like them because I think they make a good lead into the
winch.

I would look at LinGin if I were you, and ask Tim why he uses them.